Lisa Iversen’s practice includes:
- individual therapy and consultation, in person and by phone;
- Ancestral Blueprints and Systemic Family Constellations groups;
- directing and teaching in Family Matters: Learning with Lisa and Systemic Family Constellations program;
- mentoring and consultation for constellation facilitators; and
- speaking engagements regarding the relevance of ancestry in all aspects of life.
For more information regarding Lisa’s schedule, offerings, fees, or availability, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. She can be reached by phone at 360.223.3538. Her office is located in the Historic Fairhaven district of Bellingham, WA.
To register for events listed on this website, e-mail email@example.com.
For more information about the book, Ancestral Blueprints: Revealing Invisible Truths in America’s Soul, or to contact Lisa, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
“This work is not about trying to change or fix anything. It is also not about blaming or pathologizing. Its’ power and depth lie in simply honoring what is, especially in those places of loss, pain, or tragedy which have remained unacknowledged. When we do so, love and life can flow more freely in individuals and families, and our rightful place of belonging is restored.” Lisa Iversen